This might sound like a tough nut to crack but it is certainly not impossible. Though, you won’t see any drastic change in a week, but you would find yourself comfortably fitting inside your good old skinny jeans that you wanted to wear for your unplanned trip. And all of these are possible by making a few simple changes in yourdiet to lose weight in a week.
Read on to find out how:
- Drink lots of water: you would probably find this suggestion in every weight loss article and suggested by fitness enthusiasts because it is that effective. Water helps in removing bloating and improves the metabolism of our body.
- Say bye to carbs, say hello to curves: Eliminate carbs completely from your diet for a week and you will see the results yourself. It helps in shedding the water weight and can make you lose from 5 to 10 pounds in the first week and then it will slow down.
- Drink Green tea thrice a day– The two magical components in it are flavonoids and caffeine that help in oxidation of fat. That is, it breaks down fat, increases metabolism and improved insulin functionality. Why not replace your regular milk tea with green tea for a week? This takes us to the next point.
- Eliminate sugar and other processed food from yourdiet to lose weight in a week. They do nothing good other than tickling your taste buds and off course add a few love handles. They are hard to resist. But you only have one week at hand so stay strong.
- Eat often but eat less. Instead of having 3 heavy meals a day, eat in small bits throughout the day after deciding on the amount you want to consume in a day. This will prevent bloating and proper digestion of food.
So these are some subtle changes that you can to in your diet to lose weight in a week. However, you can also continue it later on for your mission to achieve a toned body and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Don’t Underestimate The Impact Of Your Diet
In a nutshell, when it comes to a balanced and healthy diet, there should be no doubt over whether it’ll have any positive effects. Be it in the long run or in the form of immediate benefits, following a balanced diet surely assures immunity against multi-pronged threats to your health.
So, it is wise to follow a balanced diet instead of relying on the cure. As they say, prevention is better than cure and it should be kept in mind at all times.